Fidelis Care is always seeking qualified professionals who share our commitment to growth, quality, and outstanding customer service for members and providers. Our mission to reach the uninsured in New York State is an ongoing quest that demands the best and brightest human resources.
To achieve the highest quality user experience, Fidelis Care suggests performing job search functions using the Internet Explorer web browser, version 7.0 or higher. Fidelis Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
If you encounter difficulties submitting your application, you may e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the Job ID and Job Title in the subject line.
Standard Benefits Include:
- Generous Paid Time-off Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company-provided Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-provided Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Professional Membership Reimbursement
- Employer-paid 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan voluntary 403(b)
- Voluntary Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Transportation Reimbursement
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flex Spending Accounts