Pending Authorization Status Letters Now Available on the Provider Portal
In addition to authorization approval and denial letters, pending authorization letters are now available on Provider Access Online, Fidelis Care’s Provider Portal. The portal is an easy-to-use, secure, self-service platform that provides your office with 24/7 access to the patient information you need – from authorizations and claims status, to eligibility, plan benefits, and more.
The downloadable letters available on Fidelis Care’s Provider Portal include:
- Admission Approval Letter
- Appeal Approved and Out-of-Network Denied Letter
- Appeal Decision Letter
- Appeal Denial Letter
- Approval Letter
- Approved Out-of-Network and Appeal Denial Letter
- Authorization approved and Our-of-Network Denied Letter
- Authorization Request Extension Letter
- Denial Letter
- Exhausted Benefit Denial Letter
- Partial Appeal Denial Letter and Partial Denial Letter
- Pending Authorization Letter
- Reconsideration Request Approval Letter
To check the status of an authorization request:
- Use the menu on the left of the Provider Access Online home page to navigate to the Authorizations Status screen.
- Authorizations that you have created and saved in the last 90 days will be displayed in the ‘Authorizations Submitted Online (last 90 days only)’ view.
- A 9-digit authorization number is automatically assigned by the system when a user ‘Saves’ an authorization. Use the authorization number hyperlink to view the authorization details for one specific authorization.
- If your authorization was created more than 90 days ago, you will need to search for it. Click the ‘Search All Authorizations’ link to begin your search.
- Enter the member’s Subscriber ID number in the Subscriber ID field and click the Search button.
- After clicking the Search button, the Authorizations for that member will be displayed.
If you have any additional questions regarding the self-service authorization status process, please contact our Provider Call Center at 1-888-FIDELIS (1-888-343-3547) or your local Provider Relations Specialist.