Fidelisaurus Says: February is National Children's Dental Health Month!
Hello! Fidelisaurus here!
Did you know that February is National Children's Dental Health Month?
I'm making sure EVERYONE knows how to maintain a healthy smile, including you!
Here are some fun activities that you can do to learn more about taking care of your teeth:
And make sure to read these tips from my friend, Brusher--he's a cavity crusher!
- Brush with your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to your gums (ask your parents if you need help!)
- Move your toothbrush back and forth gently in short strokes
- Brush the outside, the inside, and all the chewing surfaces of each and every tooth
- To clean the inside of the front teeth, just tilt your toothbrush and make several up and down strokes
- You should brush your tongue to remove germs and keep your breath fresh
And don't forget: Stay away from sweets, eat healthy foods and snacks, and visit your dentist regularly!