- Fidelis Care offers members a pre-paid debit card that is replenished monthly (check your Evidence of Coverage document to determine if you qualify for the card). It can be used to purchase Over-the-Counter (OTC) eligible items that help treat injuries or illness. You can use this card to purchase many common items at local pharmacies, including CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and Duane Reade, without having to submit a receipt.
- You will receive an OTC card with a maximum monthly limit for purchasing approved non-prescription, over-the-counter drugs and health-related items at participating pharmacy locations. See your Evidence of Coverage for more information or call Member Services for details.
- OTC items may only be purchased by you for your own personal use.
- The dollar benefit amount is automatically replenished each month.
- Any unused dollars at the end of the month are not rolled over and cannot be used in following months.
- List of eligible and non-eligible OTC items
Activating your OTC Card
- You must first activate your OTC card. Please call OTC Card Services at 1-888-682-2400 (24 hours, 7 days a week) or go online to the OTC Network website (by clicking on this link, you will leave the Fidelis Care website).
- You will need to provide:
- The OTC card number printed on the front of the card.
- Your Fidelis Care Member ID (printed on the front of your ID card).
- Your birthdate.
Using your OTC Card
- You can use your OTC benefit card at any Rite Aid, Duane Reade, Walgreens, CVS, or Family Dollar location in addition to many local pharmacies in your neighborhood. Simply present your card at the counter when you go to purchase your item.
- You can find a complete list of participating pharmacies online at the OTC Network website (by clicking on this link, you will leave the Fidelis Care website) or call Member Services at 1-800-247-1447.
- Check your account balance or transaction activity online at the OTC Network website (by clicking on this link, you will leave the Fidelis Care website).
OTC Mobile Stores
- The OTC Mobile Stores program is available in New York City and offers free delivery for more than 20,000 OTC items either to your home or at select sites.
- Place an order with your OTC benefits card by calling 1-844-682-7867.
- In addition to providing you easier access to the items you need, OTC Mobile also offers educational programs and discounts on many products.
Questions? Call our Member Services Department at 1-800-247-1447 (TTY: 1-800-695-8544). From October 1 to February 14, our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. seven days a week and from February 15 through September 30, our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Fidelis Care is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Fidelis Care depends on contract renewal.
Fidelis Care is a Coordinated Care plan with a Medicare contract and a contract with the New York State Department of Health Medicaid program. Enrollment in Fidelis Care depends on contract renewal.
(Updated 10/12/2016) H3328_FC 16153 Approved