Fidelis Medicare Advantage Members will have $0 cost share for Primary Care, Behavioral Health, and Telehealth Services for the rest of 2020
Effective July 1, Fidelis Legacy Plan is expanding our $0 cost share for members of these plans:
- Medicare Advantage Flex (HMO-POS Plan 022)
- Medicare Advantage $0 Premium (HMO-Plan 024)
- Medicare Advantage Without Rx (HMO-POS Plan 001) members
These members will have no cost share for the rest of 2020 when receiving these services from network providers:
- primary care doctor visits for in-office, clinics, or in-home visits
- outpatient behavioral health visits
- telehealth or virtual visits with primary care, specialty, and behavioral health providers
Inpatient and urgent care are not included.
Beginning July 1, providers should not collect a cost share portion from members for these services. Our claims system will be configured to administer these adjusted benefits. We will continue to follow any accounting and reimbursement arrangements as outlined in each provider’s contract with us.
We will continue to waive all prior authorizations, copays, and other costs related to COVID-19 testing, screening, and medically necessary treatment for these members. We also continue to waive prescription refill limits, and members are able to refill prescriptions prior to their refill date during this crisis.