Due to an overwhelming response in October, Fidelis Care will host another Provider Office Hours on November 30th. During the interactive Zoom sessions, Fidelis Care staff will share important information, explain different resources, and answer your questions about our Quality Programs.
In order to reach the intended participants, those that register for this webinar should be in a Quality, Population Health, or Risk Management role.
Provider Office Hours – Fidelis Care Quality Programs*
Thursday, November 30th – 3:00PM – 4:00PM - Click here to register.
The Quality session will include the following topics:
- Why Quality Matters
- Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers & Systems (CAHPS)
- Medicare Stars
- Healthcare Effectiveness Data & Information Set (HEDIS)
- Quality Assurance Reporting Requirements (QARR)
- Fidelis Quality Program and Reports
- Value Based Payment (VBP)
- Risk Adjustment
- WellCare Appointment Agendas
- WellCare P4Q Program
- CPT II Coding
- EConnectivity Opportunities
If you need further assistance, please contact your Fidelis Care Provider Partnership Associate.
*Registration is limited to 150 participants per session. Additional sessions will be available in the coming months.