Fidelis Care Launches Weekly Video Series with TV Host Evette Rios
“Live with Evette” to help families create healthy lunches
New York (September 11, 2017) – Television host, lifestyle expert and Fidelis Care Brand Ambassador Evette Rios will host a weekly video series “LIVE with Evette” to promote healthy eating by offering families easy-to-prepare, unique and healthy lunch ideas exclusively through Facebook Live and Instagram Live. As part of the Lunchology initiative, “LIVE with Evette” will air every Tuesday from September 12 through October 10, where Evette Rios will host the broadcast along with special guests focusing on a specific topic to address parental concerns and provide unique tips.
Tuesday, September 12:
- 12 PM, The art of Lunchology
- Hosted by Evette Rios with special guests Allie Abbate and Maria J. Ramirez, Fidelis Care Public Relations Managers and moms
Tuesday, September 19:
- 12 PM, Food prep for busy families
- Hosted by Evette Rios and special guest Kym Hampton, NY Liberty women’s basketball legend and busy mom
Tuesday, September 26:
- 12 PM, Keeping culture alive through healthy meals
- Hosted by Evette Rios and special guest Erika Batista, Latina Lifestyle Blogger
Tuesday, October 3:
- 12 PM, Hacks for picky eaters
- Hosted by Evette Rios and special guest Nancy Horn, NYC Lifestyle Blogger
Tuesday, October 10:
- 12 PM, Making food look “good”
- Hosted by Evette Rios and special guest Brianne Manz, NYC Lifestyle Blogger
Visit fideliscare.org/lunchology to view the entire calendar of the Live with Evette video series or follow Fidelis Care on Facebook and Instagram for the list of upcoming sessions.
About Fidelis Care:
As a mission-driven health plan, Fidelis Care offers quality, affordable health insurance for qualifying children and adults of all ages through Qualified Health Plans and through the New York State-sponsored Child Health Plus, Essential Plan, and Medicaid programs, as well as Medicare Advantage, Dual Advantage, and Managed Long Term Care. With more than 1.6 million members Statewide, Fidelis Care was founded on the belief that all New Yorkers should have access to quality, affordable care. For more information, call Fidelis Care at 1-888-FIDELIS (1-888-343-3547) or visit fideliscare.org.
Follow us on Twitter at @fideliscare and on Facebook at facebook.com/fideliscare