Coronavirus (COVID-19) Coverage for Medicare and Dual Advantage
With your Medicare Advantage plan, we are waiving your costs for the following care:
- COVID-19 treatment from April 1, 2020 through May 31, 2021, including inpatient and outpatient services. Starting on June 1, 2021, your usual plan cost shares will apply.
- COVID-19 diagnostic tests, including serology or antibody tests, and visits to get the test, for the duration of the public emergency. (See below for more information.)
- COVID-19 screening related tests (e.g., influenza tests, blood tests, etc.) performed during a provider visit that results in an order for, or administration of, diagnostic testing for COVID-19. This is also for the duration of the public emergency.
- COVID-19 Vaccine with no prior authorization required.
- Virtual care until May 31, 2021. Starting on June 1, 2021, your usual plan cost shares will apply.